Below is an up-to-date calendar so you can follow where Susie will be speaking or to view available dates to make a request to speak for your group.
To Make A Request:
Locate an available date, and contact Susie to discuss your needs!
Frequently Asked Questions
Susie Shellenberger is a tenured evangelist in the Church of the Nazarene but speaks to all denominations. She is big on helping people understand the message of holiness. Below is a list of frequently asked questions regarding her speaking. If you think you’re interested in having her speak for your group talk to her…
Contact her right now!
Just get her scheduled.
You’ll be glad you did.
Very, very glad!
I have a mixed group of mature Christians and people with no church background. Will Susie be able to relate?
Absolutely! In fact, she’s a pro at making the message of holiness easy to understand. You won’t get fluff, but you’ll have a lot of fun going deep.
I know a lot of speakers. Why use Susie Shellenberger?
She’s articulate and delivers a fast-paced messages wrapped in humor but doesn’t compromise on meant and Scripture. Meaning . . . you’ll laugh, but you’ll also get hit between the eyes with spiritual depth. And the end of each message, you’ll have a lot to consider.
I’ve never heard her.
From the moment she opens God’s Word, His anointing is evident. You can check out a few of her speaking clips here.
How much will it cost to schedule Susie?
Essentials: Airfare, hotel, meals
What does Susie talk about?
A few of Susie’s messages:
- “It’s Not About the Bubblebath” (2 Kings 5:1-14)
- “Living in the Palace” (1 Samuel 13:1-22; 2 Samuel 4:4; 2 Samuel 9:1-13)
- “Hot Real Estate: Cemeteries & Castles” (Mark 5:1-20)
- “Lessons From a Truck Stop” (Luke 18:35-43)
- “The River Wild” (Ezekiel 47)
- “Holiness Unpacked” (Acts 4:13)
- “Crucified With Christ—and a bit of Febreeze” (Galatians 2:20
- “Chimps & Sin: It All Stinks” (2 Corinthians 11:14; 1 Peter 5:8-9; 1 Timothy 4:1; Psalm 139:23-24)
- “God’s Intensive Care Unit” (John 5:1-15)
- “Living With an Iron Will Lifestyle” (Luke 9:51)
- “Going Platinum” (Luke 10:38-42)
- “Good, Better, BEST!” (John 10:10)
- “iROK” (1 Samuel 16:5-13; 1 Samuel 17:32)
- “iSTAND” (Proverbs 6:16-19; Daniel 3:13-21; Daniel 3:23-25)
- “iSLEEP” (2 Timothy 3:12; 1 Peter 5:8; Daniel 6:3-4; Daniel 6:9-10)
- “iDIE” (Hebrews 11; Acts 6:10-13; Acts 6:15; Acts 7:1; Acts 7:54-60; Philippians 1:21-24; 2 Timothy 4:7-8)
- “Get Outta the Boat!” (Matthew 14:22-23)
- “Stay in the Boat” (John 21:3-13)
- “Ear Today, Gone Tomorrow” (Luke 22:50-51)
Does Susie have anything for small groups?
Susie has created the following DVD series with worksheets or notebooks for small group use. You can visit the store for more info:
- “Hope We Finish This Before the Rapture” (A 12-week series on the book of Revelation)
- “Living Inside or Outside of God’s Love?” (An 8-week series on Jude and Obadiah)